Research & Publications
31 paper publications in national and international journals of repute.
1. Prakash VB, Pandey S, Singh S, Ayurvedic Preparation in the Treatment of Nutritional Anaemia, Indian Journal of Hematology & Blood Transfusion; 18(4), pp. 79-83, 2000.
2. Toteja GS, Singh P, Dhillon BS, Saxena BN, Prakash VB, Vitamin A Deficiency Disorders in 16 Districts of India, The Indian Journal of Paediatrics; 69, 2002.
3. Toteja GS, Singh P, Dhillon BS, Saxena BN, Prakash VB, Singh RP, Iodine Deficiency Disorder in 16 Districts of India, The Indian Journal of Paediatrics, 71: 25-28, 2004.
4. Prakash B, Indigenous Approach to Combat Cancer, Health Administrator, 17 (1), pp. 169-171, 2005.
5. Toteja GS, Singh P, Dhillon BS, Saxena BN, Prakash VB, Singh RP, Prevalence of Anaemia Among Pregnant Women and Adolescent Girls in 16 Districts of India, 27 (4): pp. 311-315, 2006.
6. Prakash VB, Pareek A, Narayan JP, Observational Study of Ayurvedic Treatment on Migraine Without Aura, CEPHALALGIA: An International Journal of Headache, 26 (11): 1317, 2006.
7. Prakash VB, Pareek A, Bhat V, Chandrukar N, Babu R, et al., Response to Ayurvedic Treatment in Prevention of Migraine: An Update of Multi-Centric Observational Study; CEPHALALGIA: An International Journal of Headache, 27: 745, 2007.
8. Special mention in a book on Integrated Approach for Treatment of Migraine: In Basic Principles for Clinical Research and Methodology (Editor: SK, Gupta Published by JAYPEE Brothers Medical Publishers Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, 2007), pp. 332.
9. Karmuse P, Prakash VB, Indu G., Benchmarking of Mandoor Bhasma for Industrial Production. Published in the Abstract Book of the Symposium on “Safety Profile of Rasa Aushadhies” held at Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi from February, 06-07, 2009.
10. Pal SK, Prakash VB, Chandurkar N, Saraf MN, Safety Studies on Combination of Four Rasa-Aushadies in Rodents Using OECD Parameters. Published in the Abstract Book of the Symposium on “Safety Profile of Rasa Aushadhies” held at Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi from February, 06-07, 2009.
11. Prakash Balendu Vaidya, Babu S R Vaidya, Suresh Kumar K Vaidya, Response to Ayurvedic Therapy in the Treatment of Migraine Without Aura, International Journal of Ayurveda Research, Vol. 1 (1): pp. 30-36, January – March 2010.
12. Prakash VB, Prakash S, Sharma R, Pal SK., Sustainable Effect of Ayurvedic Formulation in the Treatment of Nutritional Anaemia in Adolescence Students, The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 16 (2), pp. 205-211, 2010.
13. Prakash VB, Mukherjee A, Hepato-Protective Effect of an Ayurvedic Formulation Prak-20 in CC14 Induced Toxicity in Rats: Results of Three Studies, International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, 2 (1): pp. 23-27, 2010.
14. Prakash VB, Babu S R, Suresh Kumar K., Prophylaxis Ayurvedic Treatment Protocol for Migraine Without Aura: Observational Clinical Study From Three Centres, Headache, 50 (S1): 53, 2010.
15. Chaudhary A, Prakash VB, Scientific Validated Approach for Application of Mandura Bhasma: A Review; Electronic Journal of Pharmacology & Therapy, 3: pp. 35-40, 2010.
16. Prakash VB, Saraf MN, Chandurkar N., Acute and Sub-Acute Toxicity Study of Ayurvedic Formulation (AYFs) Used for Migraine Treatment. International Journal of Toxicology & Pharmacological Research, Vol. 2 (2), June-August, 2010.
17. Prakash BV, Parikh PM, Pal SK, Herbo-mineral Ayurvedic Treatment in a High Risk Acute Promyelocytic Leukaemia Patient With Second Relapse: 12 years follow up; Journal of Ayurveda & Integrative Medicine, Vol. 1. (3), pp. 215-218, July- September 2010.
18. Prakash VB, Treatment of Relapsed Undifferentiated Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (AML-M0) with Ayurvedic Therapy, International Journal of Ayurveda Research, Vol. 2(1), Jan-March, pp. 56-59, 2011.
19. Prakash VB, Growing up with Mercury in an Ayurvedic Family Tradition in Northern India, Asian Medicine, Vol. 8, pp. 211-228, 2013.
20. Vaidya Balendu Prakash, Shyam Prakash, Rajesh Sharma, Megha Prakash, Shikha Prakash, Kiran Parmar, Integration of Ayurvedic Formulations with Iron Folic Acid in the Treatment of Nutritional Anaemia Among School Going Adolescents of Dehradun District, TANG [Humanitas Medicine], Vol. 6(1) / e5, 2016.
21. Vaidya Balendu Prakash, Vaidya Shikha Prakash, Shakshi Sharma, Sneha Tiwari, Relevance of metal based Ayurvedic formulations in the management of recurrent acute/ chronic pancreatitis, TANG [Humanitas Medicine], Vol. 7 (2)/ e9, 2017.
22. Balendu Prakash, Anish Maru, Shikha Prakash, Sneha Tiwari, Management of Bicytopenia using metal based Ayurvedic formulations, Journal of Ayurveda Case Reports, 2017, 1(2), 16-21.
23. Prakash VB, Prakash S, Sharma S, Tiwari S, Impact evaluation of Ayurvedic Treatment Protocol on three hundred nineteen cases of different variants of Pancreatitis, Pancreatic Disorders & Therapy, 2018, 8:2.
24. Prakash VB, Tiwari S, Prakash S, Sharma S, Anti-Inflammatory Properties of a Processed Copper Complex in L-Arginine Induced Pancreatitis – Two Experimental Studies, EC Gastroenterology and Digestive System, 6.7 (2019): 519-524.
25. Prakash VB et al. Changing Demography of Pancreatitis Patients in India – A Hospital based Study, Acta Scientific Gastrointestinal Disorders 2.7 (2019):08-11.
26. Balendu Prakash, Shikha Prakash, Shakshi Sharma, Sneha Tiwari. Remission in a Relapse Case of Acute Promyelocytic Leukaemia for Twenty-two years using Metal Based Ayurvedic Treatment: A Case Report. Journal of Ayurveda Case Reports, 2019, 2(2), 3-8.
27. Prakash VB, Prakash S, Sharma S, Tiwari S and Jaryal VP. “CA19-9 Lowering Effect of Ayurvedic Mineral Complex in the Patients of Chronic Pancreatitis”. EC Gastroenterology and Digestive System 7.1 (2020): 01-05.
28. Prakash VB et al. Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia: 37 years long ongoing survival in a de novo patient with Metal based Ayurvedic Treatment. Asian J Oncol. 2020.
29. Prakash VB, Prakash S, Sharma S, Tiwari S. Management of multi-relapsed chronic pancreatitis through Rasaushadhis: A case study. J Ayurveda Case Rep. 2020;3:66-9.
30. Prakash VB, Prakash S, Sharma S, Tiwari S. Transformation of Copper into therapeutic mineral complex following principles of Rasa Shastra. Annals Ayurvedic Med. 2020;9(3).
31. Prakash VB, Chandurkar N, Prakash VS, Sharma S and Tiwari S. Randomized Controlled Study to Evaluate Prophylactic Properties of Ayurvedic Treatment Protocol in Refractory and Chronic Migraine. Int J Inn Res Med Sci. April 2021;6(04):259-263.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter.
Eleifend senectus ornare hendrerit dis lacinia habitant mattis