At Padaav, we try our best to ensure hassle free consultation and appointments to patients.
Registration and admission
Outdoor patient services
Patients may request for appointments at:
Padaav – Speciality Ayurvedic Treatment Centre, Dehradun
Address: Lane – C 15, Turner Road, Clement Town, Dehradun, Uttarakhand – 248002
Contact: 9412046075/76/77; E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Padaav – Speciality Ayurvedic Treatment Centre, Rudrapur
Address: Prakash Villa, Near Rave Cinemas, NH-74, Danpur, Rudrapur, Uttarakhand – 263153 Contact: 9105490001/02 | E-mail id: email@example.com
Call us on the given numbers with a brief on the case and schedule your appointments.
Monday to Saturday, 9:00 am to 5 pm
Indoor patient services
After primary counseling on call, via mail or in person, patients are directed for indoor treatment, if required.
Our twenty-five bedded indoor treatment facility is located at Ratanpura, Gadarpur, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand.
What to bring for an inpatient stay
1) A valid identity proof of patient and attendant.
2) All previous medical records
3) Carry your glucometer if you are diabetic.
4) Medicines for other diseases like hypertension, diabetes, thyroid disorder etc, if needed.
1) Comfortable clothing (e.g. t-shirts, a tracksuit, dressing gown or bathrobe)
2) Underwear, socks
3) Pajamas or nightgown
4) Slippers or sneakers
5) A small amount of cash (e.g. for the blood investigations, if required).
6) Your toiletry bag: toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, comb, deodorant, razors, etc. (towels and bed linen are provided by the hospital)
7) Books and magazines
8) If necessary: glasses, contact lenses, hearing aid(s) (with spare battery), walker
9) Your private laundry can be cleaned for a charge at the UHZ if you stay with us for several days.
10) Pets are not allowed to accompany you.
Our vaidyas do their best to make your stay comfortable and help you with a speedy recovery. We provide a homely eco-friendly environment, organic food and best quality dairy products with the help of our sister organization, Prakash Dairy Farm.
1) Well-equipped facility with 24×7 available resident vaidyas.
2) Well-furnished AC rooms with TV and wifi connectivity
3) Yoga room, library, therapy room, garden area
4) Dining hall with a capacity of 200
When at the campus
1) Patients/visitors are not allowed within the campus without prior appointment
2) No outside food items are allowed in the campus
3) Use of tea, coffee, alcohol, smoking and tobacco is strictly prohibited in the campus
4) Patients are restricted from going out of the campus during the treatment period.
All enrolled patients are directed to keep their treating physician duly updated on their daily diet, lifestyle and symptoms via mails, with periodic visits or calls, as and when instructed.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter.
Eleifend senectus ornare hendrerit dis lacinia habitant mattis